MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
- Human Resource Management
- Operations and Supply Chain
- Information Systems
- Business Analytics
MBA is run under Poddar Management and Technical Campus (PMTC) affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University. For eligibility, minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in graduation from a recognized University. Admission criteria are as below:
- Admissions in MBA (RTU) are routed through Centralized Counseling Process of CMAT.
- Management Quota is also there for admissions as per CMAT policy.
College conducts self-entrance test PCAT (Poddar Combined Aptitude Test) for admission on Management seats and the seats left vacant after CMAT seat allotment. MAT & CAT scores are also accepted for admission.
- Fill Online Application Form – application.poddarinstitute.orgor candidate may fill it offline by visiting our campus.
- After filling the form successfully & paying the application fee, candidates will have to appear for a Personal Interview held every Saturday of the month in both offline as well as online modes.
- Final decisions will be emailed or informed via call/sms to all candidates within one week of taking the interview. Selected Candidates are required to confirm their seat by paying the registration fee.
The admissions would be considered final only after the payment of registration fee.
For more details please contact us on following:
Contact: 8302351506, 9116038880
- College provides limited hostel accommodation for girls and boys separately.
- Transportation facility is also available throughout the Jaipur city.
Students can apply for Government Scholarships as per rules of Government for SC, ST, OBC, SBC, Minority (with BPL card). Fees reimbursed as per rules of Govt. of Rajasthan. For details please click here
- Original X & XII mark sheets.
- Original Graduation (All Years/ Semesters) Mark sheet
- Original Migration Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- 5 latest colored passport sized photograph
- Caste Certificate Photocopy (if belongs to reserved category)
- Aadhar card photo copy
- Voter Identity card photo copy
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All the students should have minimum 75% Attendance as per the University Regulation without which they may not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
- Students are required to observe the discipline & decorum while attending college.
- There is a specific uniform for the students. They have to come to the college in proper uniform.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside the campus. As per the Supreme Court and UGC Act 1956 on ragging act, any student found involved in ragging shall be liable for disciplinary action.