MBA - Finance | Marketing | HR | Information Systems | Operations and Supply Chain | Business Analytics
Social Media Management*
Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking**Proposed
MBA Program Highlights
- Dual Major Specialization
- Govt. University Degree
- International Certifications (Online)from University of Michigan, Stanford University, Arizona State University, University of Chicago, IBM, etc.
- Digital Marketing from London School of Digital Business with Internship of One Month and 5 Certifications (Basic and Advanced)
- English Language and Communication Program from Pearson
- One Week Professional Training Program in Fortune Institute of International Business, Delhi (Residential in Delhi)
- Software Training - SPSS, PSPP, R, SAS, Tableau, etc
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (RP from nationalized and private banks like RBI, SBI, AXIS, ICICI, HDFC, DEUTSCHE Bank)
- Mentoring for startups through incubation centers
- Entrepreneurship Development through IIC, MHRD, Govt of India
MCA Program Highlights
- Govt. University Degree
- International Certification from Duke University, University of Washington, Johns Hopkins, University of Michigan, Google Cloud, University of London, Stanford, University of Chicago etc.
- IBMi by Programmes.io
- Digital Marketing from London School of Digital Business (Basic & Advance)
- English Language & Communication Program from Pearson
- Advance Google Analytics from Google Analytics Academy
- Data Science, Advance computing, Robotics, machine learning lab
- Red Hat Learning Academy
- Collaborative project and Startup initiatives
- Mentoring for startup through incubation center
- Entrepreneurship Development through IIC, MHRD, Govt. of India
OUR Affiliations & Associations
The classroom teaching for conceptual knowledge, know-how of IT tools, and communication improvement by soft skills classes and an online Pearson learning course make me a complete professional. I am confident now and has come over with my stage fear. Thanks, PMTC for providing me the required skills.
The training and placement cell is very active here. It conducts various training program which helps us preparing for campus placements. Interacting with HR personnel of top-notch companies further enhances our knowledge and makes us understand the industrial requirement so that we can prepare ourselves for corporates. Thanks, PODDAR Management and Technical Campus for providing a great platform for learning and exploring.
MBA @ PODDAR has given me tremendous opportunities to learn and develop myself. A unique method of business learning tour at India's top business school is very exciting as it provides us scope for developing a network of professionals. It further provides us a chance to broaden our horizons of contemporary business skills. Thank you PODDAR Management and Technical Campus, Jaipur for nurturing us so well.
I am pursuing an MBA to fulfill my dreams of becoming an entrepreneur. The Institution's Innovation Council at Poddar Management and Technical Campus is helping me in climbing that ladder. It conducts various competitions, workshops, and training programs to enhance my leadership, marketing, product development, and financial skills which are required for an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurial talks with successful entrepreneurs inspire us and motivate us to hone our skills. With the help of team at PMTC, I will fulfill my dreams soon.
A cordial environment, a great pool of faculty members, and a friendly atmosphere are the factors that make me feel awesome at Poddar Management and Technical Campus, Jaipur. Regular classes, practical training, workshops, and industrial visits are part of the teaching-learning process that prepares us for corporates. I am truly enjoying here.