MBA runs under Poddar Management and Technical Campus (PMTC) approved by AICTE & affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University. Eligibility is graduation in any stream from a recognized University.
Admission criteria are as below:
- Admissions in MBA (RTU) are routed through the Centralized Counseling Process of RMAP.
- Management Quota is also there for admissions as per RMAP policy; admission on these seats is on a direct basis.
- Graduates as well as Graduation final year students appearing in 2020 can apply for admission.
- Register online at https://application.poddarinstitute.org/ on payment of Rs. 900 or offline on the college campus on payment of Rs. 900.
- Selected candidates will be informed about their status of admission and they have to submit fee latest by the specified date to confirm their admission. Fee can be paid by cash /Demand Draft/ Cheque/ Bank Account deposit.
Documents Required For Admission (at the time of reporting in college for fee submission)
- Original X & XII mark sheets.
- Original Graduation (All Years/ Semesters) Mark sheet
- Original Migration Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- Two set of Xerox copies of all above documents
- 5 latest colored passport sized photograph
- Caste Certificate Photocopy (if belongs to reserved category)
- Aadhaar card photo copy
- College provides limited hostel accommodation for girls and boys separately.
- Transportation facility is also available throughout the Jaipur city.